The AI-Secretariate, see http://www.anarchy.no/wscifa.html is elected by the paying, full, members among the about 2000 networkmembers/subscribers, groups and individuals, of AI, of which about 500 are in the Nordic countries. It has for the time being 20 members, working parttime for the secretariate. It is autonomous and a purely co-ordinating secretariate, with no political power or authority. It is located in Oslo, Norway, but has also a broader network with contacts using e-mails etc. for communications. The AI-secretariate has its root back to the Nordic IFA-secretariate, elected and mandated by the first Northern AI/IFA congress in 1982, see http://www.anarchy.no/mandate.html and http://www.anarchy.no/ifadok.html. There is no leader of the secretariate, the members work horizontally organized, but with somewhat different mandates, decided by the secretariate collectively. The AI-secretariate has freedom within a framework decided by congresses, and is not a central committee, but purely an advising organ. Some of the members use nick-names for privacy and anonymity reasons.
For the time being the members of the secretariate are P. Johansen, L. Jakobsen, S. Olsen, A. Quist, H. Fagerhus, M. Solberg, L. Wilberg, A. Tellefsen, L. Blom, E. Magland, G. Johnson, R. Gustavsen, A. Kristoffersen, S. Anderson, T. Henriksen, V. Henriksen, H. Goldberg, M. Goldberg, H. Sandberg and E. Akselsen. Accounting for networkmembers/subscribers of groups, the total number of persons connected to the network of AI broadly defined, is estimated to somewhat more than 50 000 world wide, of which about 20 000 are in the Nordic countries. The www.anarchy.no has for the time being somewhat more than 15 000 visitors and about 50 000 hits per month.
The Anarchist International (AI/IFA) is more of a loose network than an organization, but is also rather firm. The AI-Secretariate, a.k.a. AI-Secretariat and WSC-IFA, holds also the Secretariats of the ANORG, FICEDL, AISC, GAIAN-NETWORK, GGS, FABS FANCLUB, IIFOR, PGU & THE fb/IJ@/IJOR EDITING GROUP and for all anarchy.no divisions of the fb/IJ@/International Journal of Organization Research-IJOR-Group of Companies/Organizations a.k.a. in Norwegian fb-IJOR-Konsernet, National, Northern and Global, with Headquarter in 0680 Oslo - Norway, and with public Organization Registration Number 970261427 in Brønnøysund-registeret and postal address: fb/IJOR-Group P.O.B. 4777 Sofienberg N-0506 Oslo - Norway. Click on Links at the bottom of this Web-page to see most of the Divisions/Organizations/Companies of the fb-IJOR-Group (anarchy.no). The Public Relations & Contact Function of the fb-IJOR-Group, and the DnA-SP-V-ALLIANCE of liberal social-democrats, etc. are outsourced to their main Consultant, The INDECO-OSE-Network with: Phone/Fax: +47 22 37 65 84. Take Contact Today!
1. H. FAGERHUS - EDITOR OF IJ@ a.k.a. fb-IJOR-Konsernet AND INFORMATION SECRETARY OF IIFOR A.O.T.
2. L. JAKOBSEN, A. QUIST , R. GUSTAVSEN, H. FAGERHUS, L. WILBERG, G. JOHNSON AND OTHER AI-SECRETARIATE MEMBERS,
TOGETHER WITH T. SABATINI FROM FABS AND SOME OTHER DELEGATES AT ONE OF THE AI/IFA-CONGRESSES IN OSLO
3. A. QUIST TOGHETHER WITH THE DANISH AI/NAC-NETWORK-MEMBER C. H. PETERSEN (1915-1988)
4. DANISH CORRESPONDENT OF IJA
5. DIRECT ACTION BY AI-SECRETARIATE MEMBERS AND OTHER AI-ACTIVISTS AT THE FRENCH EMBASSY IN OSLO
6. DIRECT ACTION BY AI-SECRETARIATE MEMBERS AND OTHER AI-ACTIVISTS AT THE CENTRAL RAILWAY-STATION IN OSLO. A. QUIST IN THE MIDDLE IN THE BACKGROUND.
7. L. WILBERG AND A SWEDISH CORRESPONDENT OF IJA
8. I. NILSSON, SWEDISH DELEGATE/OBSERVER FROM FEDERATIVS FORLAG AT ONE OF THE AI/IFA- CONGRESSES IN OSLO
9. TO THE RIGHT Y. WESTERLUND, DELEGATE/OBSERVER FROM SAC AT ONE OF THE AI/IFA-CONGRESSES IN OSLO
10. TWO ANARCHAFEMINIST ACTIVISTS OF THE ANARCHIST INTERNATIONAL & IAF
11. TO THE LEFT M. NAGELS, DELEGATE FROM THE FRENCH ANARCHIST FEDERATION (FAF) AT ONE OF THE AI/IFA CONGRESSES IN OSLO. TO THE RIGT M. REISEL, TRANSLATOR FOR THE AI-SECRETARIATE
12 & 13. A PART OF THE NORWEGIAN DELEGATION FROM THE AI-SECRETARIATE TOGETHER WITH SEVERAL OTHER INTERNATIONAL ANARCHISTS, MAINLY OF THE FICEDL NETWORK (SEE http://www.anarchy.no/ficedl.html ) AT THE CONFERENCE "TECHNOLOGIA E LIBERDADE" IN PORTUGAL: AMONG OTHERS D. I. ROUSSOPOULOS, J. F. HARRISON, J. SPRING, J. M. CARVALHO FERREIRA, F. PILUDU, L. SALIMEI, J. FREIRE, M. S. PEREIRA, T. HOLTERMAN, M. AGURSKY, A. QUIST AND M. ENCKELL (OF C.I.R.A)
SOURCE OF ALL PICTURES: THE IIFOR ARCHIVES, SEE http://www.anarchy.no/iifor.html. ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE FROM THE 1980-IES, EXCEPT THE ONE OF H. FAGERHUS, WHICH IS QUITE NEW. THE REASON FOR MAINLY USING RELATIVELY OLD PICTURES IS THAT MOST OF THE AI-SECRETARIATE WANT SOME PRIVACY AND ANONYMITY. H. FAGERHUS IS AN EXCEPTION SINCE HE HAS APPEARED ON TELEVISION ETC. AND THUS IS MORE OF A PUBLIC PERSON.